BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease

Old 10-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Distinguished Community Member

Even then I was NGF, I'd never get hamburger patties with fillers. It's just plain wrong!! heheheee

I guess I'm spoiled having a fantastic meat market only 10 minutes away.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:55 PM

Hamburgers with wheat. Yeesh. I know we were up north once and ran into that, too. You really don't think you need to check on the meat part of hamburgers... unbelievable.

Our grill at home came after our gf induction, and it's gas... so I don't worry about this except when I'm away from home.

Al, are you getting the thunderstorm tonight? Great warm fall breeze with a thunderstorm.... gotta love it .

Cara
Old 10-02-2006, 08:59 PM

Yeah - it's pretty quiet now. It looks like it's on it's way towards you

I did get a pic of a rainbow tonight tho...it didn't turn out very well tho

Nothin' better than a thunder storm. Specially one you don't have to mop up water! I was mopping up last night around midnight or so cuz the wind was driving the rain very hard and causing one of your dinning room windows to leak. I sure hope all the neighbors were asleep, cuz I had the light on and was in boxers doing it! LOL!! I know, I know TMI!!!

Last edited by aklap; 10-02-2006 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:07 PM

This afternoon we had a customer call with lightning damage. It hit a transformer about 50' from their building. They said it was like a car exploding. Was a pretty good light show. Evidently it made the hair on the their arms standup when the bolt struck.

They weren't too happy 2 hrs later when the power was restored and they found out their server is toast! Hmmmm I wonder if I can get away with an extended amount of downtime
Old 10-02-2006, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklap View Post
Specially one you don't have to mop up water! I was mopping up last night around midnight or so cuz the wind was driving the rain very hard and causing one of your dinning room windows to leak.
We just found our skylights were leaking in the (non) sun room. I think that one window wasn't 100% closed, because when we double checked...even though it seemed tight..the leak seems to have stopped.

If I could only do that room over! But, I do love a good thunderstorm , so long as nobody is harmed.

Cara
Old 10-02-2006, 09:25 PM

It is awsome to watch lightening. My poor pup is terrified by thunder.
Anne